Sarah Lewis of the Juneau District Office of the University of Alaska Fairbanks Cooperative Extension Service will teach a series of home food preservation classes over the next couple of months as part of its An Extension Kitchen program.
These classes cost $10 each and will be hosted using Zoom online meetings. The classes usually will take place on Saturday afternoons, and topics include canning everything from zucchini pickles to chili and turkey soup. You can register for the classes and see more detailed information about each class at https://bit.ly/extensionkitchenclasses.
The class schedule is as follows:
- July 18, 1-3 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Zucchini Pickles https://bit.ly/ekzucchinipickles
- Aug. 1, 1-4 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Chili https://bit.ly/ekcanningchili
- Aug. 29, 1-3 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning with Kids https://bit.ly/ekcanningwithkids
- Sept. 5, 1-3 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Home Cleaners https://bit.ly/ekhomecleaners
- Sept. 19, 1-3 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Probiotic Pickles https://bit.ly/ekprobioticpickles
- Oct. 31, 1-4 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Pumpkin Soup https://bit.ly/ekcanningpumpkinsoup
- Nov. 28, 1-4 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Turkey Soup https://bit.ly/ekcanningturkeysoup
- Dec. 19, 1-4 p.m. An Extension Kitchen: Canning Cranberry Sauces https://bit.ly/ekcanningcranberrysauces
For more information, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or Susie at email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.